Friday, January 07, 2005

Week 1, Day 5

Today is review day, even though I didn't stick to my schedule this week. I've read the first 3 chapters before, so I'm just going to review.

Chapter 1 is Introduction to Web Programming. I basically hit the highlights because I know all of this already.

Chapter 2 is Creating Web Forms Applications. This chapter was more interesting than the first. It's stuff I already know, but it was nice to go back over it in a more "formal" setting.

Chapter 3 is Working With Web Objects. Now we're getting to the important stuff. Creating objects, namespaces, Session state, ViewState, etc.

Even though I didn't follow my schedule during the week, I still feel like I have done what I needed to do this week. I will need to stick to my schedule in the later chapters.

No comments: